Lunes, Abril 1, 2013

WEDNESDAY in the Octave of Easter


DILI KO IKAW BIYAAN
Siguro nakadungog na kamo sa poem nga nag uluhan ug Footprints in the Sand.
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD. When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life. This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
Our gospel today speaks of the road to Emmaus. Mao kini ang panahon diin naguol ang mga tinun an nga si Hesus gipatay. Mao kini ang gipanagsultihan sa duha ka tinun an sa dalan Emmaus. Anaa sila sa kaguol nga ang hari nga ilang gituohan nga maoy moluwas kanila namatay  lamang.
Sa atong kinabuhi usab adunay mga panahon nga kita maguol siguro tungod sa kamatayon sa atong mga higala o kapakyasan nga atong naangkon. Ug makaingon na dayon kita nga gibiyaan ta sa Ginoo. Apan sayop diay kita ka yang Ginoo dili gayud mobiya kanato.
Ang duha ka tinun an naka amgo nga si Hesus diay ang nakig uban kanila sa dalan sa dihang iyang gihimo ang pagpikaspikas sa pan. Mao usab unta kini ang atong himoon, during the saddest and lowest times of our life, we will come close to Jesus the source of our strength.  
Hinumdomi kanunay, nga sa panahon sa atong kalisod ug kaguol anna si Hesus nagapas an kanato. Nagalakaw siya uban kanato bisan ug anaa ka sa kasakit.
Magul anon ka ba? Problemado ka ba? Remember the words of Jesus: "My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento