Huwebes, Pebrero 13, 2014

5TH WEEK IN ORDINARY TIME, FRIDAY YEAR II


I WILL DO EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF LOVE
Some of us maybe a good Basketball Player or maybe you are very good 3 point shooter but does not play well. Some are good musician but does not sing well. Some are good in parenting but not a parent. All of us have some things that we can do very well, but none of us can do everything well. Only one person can do everything well and that is Jesus Christ. This is what our gospel is trying to speak today. Jesus heals a deaf and mute person and he does everything well according to the gospel.
This is also the same in love. If your love is real, you will do anything for that person until death. Jesus has done everything well. The love he has shown to us is unsurpassable. He died for all of us because of his love.
Today is Valentine’s Day, araw nang mga Inlove. If you are in love right now, you will do everything well for the person you love. This is the meaning of real valentine to do everything for love.
Before I enter the seminary, I once had a girlfriend whom I loved very much. Almost every day I visited her and brought her apples, mango fruits and even chocolates (Kana bitawng cloud 9). 3 o’clock in the afternoon, I was already there and went home 3 o’clock in the morning. I did everything for that love until I realized that there was a highest call for love.
My dear friends, if you are in love do everything for the person you love. This is not only for the couple but for all who are in love, parents to their children, children to their parents, and also to your friends.
Remember we cannot do everything in this world but we can do everything for love.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento